Photos with Santa & our Alpaca
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SEASON.
THE ACTIVE LEARNING PARK WILL RE-OPEN IN SPRING 2019
Welcome to Granary Road…
A place where family & friends come together to enjoy the good things in life.
SO MANY THINGS TO DO!
- Come shop at our Market full of one-of-a-kind vendors, fresh produce and unique products.
- Book your next birthday party, retirement, or company event.
- Learn about gardening and come explore our Greenhouse.
- Get married! Have an outdoor wedding in our beautiful Terraced Gardens or bring it indoor to our Rustic Dining Hall.
- Come dine at our restaurant or relax in the lounge and enjoy local fresh ingredients.
- Learn about Alberta’s agriculture and wildlife by adventuring through our Active Learning Park.
- Bring the class and discover about our school programs and educational tools.
Granary Road Active Learning Park provides an interactive, educational and fun experience for all ages to enjoy. With 36 acres of activities, 3.5 kilometers of trails, a petting zoo and almost a dozen themed exhibits, bring your family and friends and let your imaginations run wild.
Granary Road Public Market offers guests a unique, premier market experience packed with exclusive vendors and products. With over 25,000 square feet of thoughtfully designed interior market space, our year-round market brings fresh produce, cheeses, and chocolates to handcrafted home goods and accessories.
SALT BOX Kitchen, Bakery & at Granary Road is two levels of enticing food and drink with the kitchen serving a delicious mix of casual dining, the fresh bakery baking sweet and savory breads and treats and the upstairs 360˚ balcony bar pouring your favorite beverages.
THIS WEEKEND, come & taste the made-from-scratch menu at the new SALT BOX Kitchen, Bakery & Bar at Granary Road!
SALT BOX is the hub and heart of the Granary Road Public Market and this weekend they’re serving up a taste of some of the home-cooked dishes from the Kitchen and delicious baked goods from the Bakery. They’ll also be pouring cold beers, wines and cocktails at Calgary’s only interior roof-top bar.