Welcome to Granary Road…
A place where family & friends come together to enjoy the good things in life.
Goat Yoga is Coming Back This Spring!
With the onset of seriously cold weather, we’re postponing the Goat Yoga classes scheduled for the first week in February to dates in May yet to be determined. We’re confident that the warm spring air will make the experience the best possible for both you and the goats!
We may even have some babies that can join is!
If you’ve already signed up and paid, we will keep a credit on file for you so you can stretch with the goats at any of the many classes we’re planning for this spring, summer and fall.
Accessing Granary Road Through Construction
Re-opens January 31st
SO MANY THINGS TO DO!
- Come shop at our Market full of one-of-a-kind vendors, fresh produce and unique products.
- Book your next birthday party, retirement, or company event.
- Learn about gardening and come explore our Greenhouse.
- Get married! Have an outdoor wedding in our beautiful Terraced Gardens or bring it indoor to our Rustic Dining Hall.
- Learn about Alberta’s agriculture and wildlife by adventuring through our Active Learning Park.
- Bring the class and discover about our school programs and educational tools.
Granary Road Public Market offers guests a unique, premier market experience packed with exclusive vendors and products. With over 25,000 square feet of thoughtfully designed interior market space, our year-round market brings fresh produce, cheeses, handcrafted home goods and accessories.