Welcome to Granary Road…
A place where family & friends come together to enjoy the good things in life.
THE ACTIVE LEARNING PARK
9:00am – 5:00pm
OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND!
(and no charge to come shop)
Fall Market Hours
FRI – SUN 9:30am – 5:30pm
Its construction season as always in Calgary, the 37th Street West closure is scheduled until September 9th, 2019. The Best alternative is to come VIA Spruce Meadows Way Southwest, turning Right on Township Road 223 and continuing straight until you see Granary Road on your Left!
SO MANY THINGS TO DO!
- Come shop at our Market full of one-of-a-kind vendors, fresh produce and unique products.
- Book your next birthday party, retirement, or company event.
- Learn about gardening and come explore our Greenhouse.
- Get married! Have an outdoor wedding in our beautiful Terraced Gardens or bring it indoor to our Rustic Dining Hall.
- Come dine at our restaurant or relax in the lounge and enjoy local fresh ingredients.
- Learn about Alberta’s agriculture and wildlife by adventuring through our Active Learning Park.
- Bring the class and discover about our school programs and educational tools.
Granary Road Public Market offers guests a unique, premier market experience packed with exclusive vendors and products. With over 25,000 square feet of thoughtfully designed interior market space, our year-round market brings fresh produce, cheeses, handcrafted home goods and accessories.