2019 SUMMER DAY CAMPS AT GRANARY ROAD
Summer Camps at Granary Road are packed FULL of learning, interaction, playtime, and FUN!
Campers will get to spend their time visiting the Park’s 11 different interactive exhibits, taking the opportunity to learn about how agriculture and science interact in our world.
In 2019, our camps will run from Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm. Space will be limited, as they will only be running twice: July 8-12, 2019 and August 5-9, 2019.
The age-range for the camp dates is 5-12.
A TYPICAL CAMPER’S DAY!
- Campers arrive and do a quick morning circle with their Guide and peers.
- Shortly following, the day will kick-off with some simple, active games to get Campers moving!
- Mid-morning, Campers will break for a snack before heading off to their first Learning Lesson.
- Then just prior to lunch, the Guide will take Campers on a Park observational tour.
- After lunch, the day will resume with more simple active games to energize the Campers!
- Then, the Campers will enjoy the second Learning Lesson of the day.
- Campers will then enjoy Craft Time and getting creative!
- Then a highlight – the Petting Zoo!
- And finally, the Campers get to EXPLORE the Park with their Guide!
Call us with your questions or to BOOK your Camper’s spot today!