Current Employment Opportunities:
Maintenance Lead Hand
Granary Road is comprised of a Farmer’s Market, Active Learning Park for Science and Agriculture, and Greenhouse operations. The site sits in the scenic Pine Creek valley just 5km south of Calgary.
- Knowledge of all areas of the building, park, and property and proper maintenance with a proactive approach
- Proficient use of hand and power tools, skid-steer, tractors and other property care equipment including maintenance of all machinery
- Strong carpentry, plumbing and electrical skills
- Work indoors and outdoors, in seasonal temperatures and conditions
- Works well under little to no supervision
- Good organizational skills
- Likes variety and takes pride in all that they do
- Maintains a safe work environment and promotes company core values
- All trade experience is an asset
- Farm and farm animal experience is an asset
- Flexible work hours including holidays and weekends as required.
- Driver’s License.
- Pass security check if conducted.
- Previous job experience is an asset although a successful candidate will be a versatile team player, maintain a positive attitude, and bring a level-headed approach to situations acting as a mentor to others around them.
Qualified candidates should email a resume to HR@GRANARYROAD.COM
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT FOR GRANARY ROAD?
If you would like to become a vendor, please visit the “Become A Vendor” page.
*Please note that outside food & beverage is prohibited from the Public Market at Granary Road however, there are a variety of food vendors & a great restaurant, Smoke N Fusion inside. Bag lunches are allowed in the Active Learning Park at Granary Road within reason. If you have any questions, any of our staff would be more than happy to answer any inquiries.
Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!