Current Employment Opportunities:
Maintenance Lead Hand
GRANARY ROAD has an exciting opportunity for a MAINTENANCE LEAD HAND to join our team.
Granary Road is comprised of a Farmer’s Market, Active Learning Park for Science and Agriculture, and Greenhouse operations. The site sits in the scenic Pine Creek valley just 5km south of Calgary.
- Knowledge of all areas of the building, park, and property and proper maintenance with a proactive approach
- Proficient use of hand and power tools, skid-steer, tractors and other property care equipment including maintenance of all machinery
- Strong carpentry, plumbing and electrical skills
- Work indoors and outdoors, in seasonal temperatures and conditions
- Works well under little to no supervision
- Good organizational skills
- Likes variety and takes pride in all that they do
- Maintains a safe work environment and promotes company core values
- All trade experience is an asset
- Farm and farm animal experience is an asset
- Flexible work hours including holidays and weekends as required.
- Driver’s License.
- Pass security check if conducted.
- Previous job experience is an asset although a successful candidate will be a versatile team player, maintain a positive attitude, and bring a level-headed approach to situations acting as a mentor to others around them.
Qualified candidates should email a resume to HR@GRANARYROAD.COM
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT FOR GRANARY ROAD?
Fill out our Contact Form below for all general inquiries or contact us directly for more specific inquiries.
If you would like to become a vendor, please visit the “Become A Vendor” page.
Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!